Standard Battle Rules
Note: These standard rules may be modified by a tournament's specific rules set.
- 6 on 6 single battle.
- No illegal hacks. Legal hacks are permitted. A legal hack is a Pokémon who has been hacked, but has all legal iv/ ev moves and such. Basically, it could pass at a Nintendo event because it doesn't have more than 31 ivs and such.
- Remain polite and friendly to other league members. This is a game, it's about fun. Don't take it too seriously.
- One of each Pokémon only (e.g. you cannot have two Scizors).
- No Legendary Pokémon. Click here for a list of legendaries.
- Item Clause: Only one of each item is permitted on a team. Berries are excluded from this rule.
- Sleep Clause: You cannot put two of your opponent's Pokémon asleep at the same time.
- OHKO Clause: A Pokémon cannot use Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
- Pokémon with Drizzle or Swift Swim are banned.
- The ability Moody is banned.
- If you have any questions about our Battle Rules, message Blake Ulmer on facebook.
This is an excerpt of the Battle Rules from the League Challenge Doc.