JOIN THE ALLIANCE
Click to join a group (facebook required):
GAY LEAGUE PLAYERS ALLIANCELEAGUE OF LEGENDS - ALL SERVERS
*NEW LOCAL DENVER, BOARD GAMES, HEARTHSTONE
RULE #1: Be Respectful to All
• No drama • No harassment
• No negativity • No poor sportsmanship
Click here for bannable offenses.
RULE #2: Be Appropriate
• No nudes [?] and sex talk. • No annoying stuff, gross stuff, or spam - Spam Policy.
• No controversial topics. • No advertisements (joining another group, contests, & unrelated events).
RULE #3: Off-Topic Posts
• You are encouraged to make posts related to the game.
• Occasional off-topic posts are allowed if it's fun AND most people can relate to it. [?]
• No personal ads - click here for a definition.
RULE #4: Streaming, Photos, Videos
• You may post your streaming channel once per month. Posting more than once per month will result in deletion and banning.
• No selfie photos - click here for a definition.
• However, the following photos of yourself are allowed: League cosplay, League celebs, & group photos with other Alliance members. These photos are allowed because they are entertaining, as long as they are not posted excessively.
• Avoid posting a screenshot everyday - Spam Policy. There are other ways to show you had a great game, such as typing it out with descriptive words.
• Avoid posting a video everyday.
OUR COMMITMENT TO RESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR
All successful groups are governed by a set of rules. Our rules are designed to encourage respectful behavior and protect all members from abuse. We strive to create a comfortable environment for everyone.
Please report any issues to the Admin Henry immediately. Prompt action will be taken.
DELETION POLICY - click here if your post/comment was deleted from the group wall.
REPORT SOMEONE/QUESTIONS - message the Admin Henry via facebook immediately.
Process: Approvals are done every 10 days, with multiple people at the same time. Please wait several days for a response.
We Value: Friendship, helpfulness, and cooperation.
Requirements: Must be 18+ years old and follow our rules.